I have always loved people. My adoration for them has taken on many forms over the years. My mother says when I was a young girl in Japan, I could imitate all of the Japanese women who cared for me and my sisters. Their posture, their mannerisms and even their speech. Imitation is often the sincerest form of flattery.
As I grew as a young adult and a seasoned woman, it was apparent that I loved to mentor people and to ultimately help them acheive their potential. Because of my love for wellness, mentally, spiritually and physically, I wanted to work with health professionals.
In June of 2019, I attended a two-day Nutrametrix training, in Dallas Texas, which afforded me the opportunity to learn the following:
I’m a nutraMetrix Consultant because it’s my mission to help those who help others. I believe I have the solutions to:
- make practices more profitable
- decrease stress for providers
- give them shortcuts to exposing more potential patients to their practice
- provide turnkey systems to offer alternatives to traditional, and
- customize health and nutrition for every patient, which increases compliance
and patient retention, which gives the provider better results in less time
- offer financial gains for retirement
- create options for provider, like more time with their family and less time in
the office without sacrificing their income
If you are a health professional, in any capacity, and would like more information
about how you can continue to serve your patients/clientele, please fill out the
form below for a no cost consultation. And click on the flyer to learn more about nutrametrix.
Expand your horizon today!
Heros come in all shapes, sizes and professions.